This short video created by School-links demonstrates how to download the Emergency Alerts app to your Android phone or tablet.
Note: to send email and text messages using the Emergency Alerts App you will need a Master level account in School-links. You should obtain this from School-links support prior to downloading the app.
- To find the App open the Play Store on your device and select search.
- Type School-links. It is important to include the hyphen as there is another unrelated app also called ‘school links.’
- You will see ‘School-links Emergency Admin’ (by Devine Systems Ltd, a School-links contractor).
- Tap on this to proceed.
- Now tap on ‘install’.
- You now have the App and will see the sign in screen. There will also be a School-links icon on your phone.
- Now you can log in and get started.
If you have any questions or wish to create a Master Level account please contact School-links support.