This short video created by School-links demonstrates how to download the Emergency Alerts app to your iPhone or iPad.
Note: to send email and text messages using the Emergency Alerts App you will need a Master level account in School-links. You should obtain this from School-links support prior to downloading the app.
- To find the App open the Play Store on your device and select ‘search’
- Type ‘School-links’ (It is important to include the hyphen as there is another unrelated app also called ‘school links.’)
- You will see ‘School-links Emergency Admin’
- Tap on this to proceed.
- Now tap on ‘install’
- You now have the App and will see the sign in screen. There will also be a School-links icon on your phone.
- Now you can log in and get started
If you have any questions or wish to create a Master Level account please contact School-links support.