Save time and make engaging with parents easier by learning new MUSAC edge system operations.
Date: Thursday, 19 May 2016
Time: 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Presenter: Keith Mockett, School-links
Topics covered will include:
- Why use Early Notification
- Setting up the Early Notification Group and selecting the recipients
- Data management issues relating to Absence notifications
- Managing the Early Notification process in the Unexplained Absences module
- Ideas around the effective use of Early Notification
- A quick look at tools that School-links provides to assist Attendance Officers
This FREE webinar is designed to give participants some tips on how to effectively and confidently use Early Notification (of Absences) in edge.
It will cover setting up the Early Notification Group to ensure the right people are receiving the message, data settings that impact on Caregiver communications, using the Early Notification module to efficiently and effectively notify caregivers of Absences, and managing their responses.
The benefits of using Early Notification via text will be explained along with some ideas on how to make your EN communications effective. Keith Mockett, the technical advisor for School-links, has designed this webinar to give participants some tips on how to effectively and confidently use Early Notification in MUSAC edge.
Contact the School-links team if you have any questions regarding the webinar.