Attendance Management in many schools is a laborious, time-consuming task that can be simply modernised using Early Notification. Early Notification is a Ministry of Education approved means of notifying parents via text or email that their child is absent.
School-links, a leader in the field of Attendance Management, and one of only a handful of providers in New Zealand to hold Ministry Approval, will share their wealth of knowledge on Early Notification and the experiences of their partner schools in the upcoming webinar.
- Part 1 of this webinar explains how Early Notification works, integrating seamlessly with your existing systems.
- Part 2 examines the benefits to your school – staff, students, parents/caregivers and the wider community such as Area Attendance Officers and Community Police.
- You will have an opportunity to ask questions.
- You will receive a checklist “How to Choose Your Early Notification Provider.”
- You will receive a worksheet to help your school calculate exactly how much time and money you could save by using an Early Notification system.
Date: 18 February 2016
Time: 11:00am – 11:20am
Presenter: Andrew Balfour, Managing Director of School-links
Topic: Attendance Management systems in New Zealand schools
Audience: School Leaders, Executive Officers, Board of Trustee members
Register: Click here